Increased Measures taken by Sabha for COVID-19
The Government of Singapore has announced further stringent measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 with effect from 16 May 2021 to 13 June 2021.
In light of this announcement, Sabha is also adopting the following stricter measures with effect from Sunday, 16 May 2021.
FOR ALL QUERIES, PLEASE CONTACT SABHA PUROHITS OVER PHONE AT THE FOLLOWING NUMBERS
Sri Sathyanarayana Ghanapatigal 9062-1549
Sri Dinesh Sastrigal 9271-1502
- As the situation evolves over the next few weeks, Sabha purohits might contact you and request your flexibility in terms of the timing of the booked service. Please be aware that Sabha purohits only make this request as a last resort due to exigent circumstances.
- We request for your understanding, co-operation and flexibility in facilitating the conduct of our dharmic duties as well as enabling others to do the same.
AT VEDA NIVAS
- Hiranya Shraddham will continue to be performed at Veda Nivas subject to a strict cap of only 2 visitors per day.
- Only the karta (1 person) will be permitted for one Hiranya Shraddham
- Monthly Poojas will continue to be held at Veda Nivas with only the Sabha purohits performing the poojas. The poojas will be telecast over Sabha Vani.
- Sabha Purohits will conduct Poojas, Homam and other activities at residences.
- Booking for Sabha purohit services, automatically implies that the karta agrees that they will not breach the cap of 2 unique visitors, inclusive of Sabha purohits, per day at their residences.
- Every sabha purohit will only visit a maximum of two residences per day.
AMAVASYA TARPANAM (10 June)
- Updates on this will be provided later.
- Apara Karyams-Last rites (to the best possible, restrict the number of persons as per Government directive)
As per directives of the Government, Sabha purohits will wear a face mask or a face shield and maintain social distancing during the conduct of the services.
Sabha, along with Purohits retain the right to refuse services.
Sabha will revise these measures from time-to-time depending upon changing circumstances.
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation in this regard. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to email the MC email@example.com or contact our purohits.
With prayers for the welfare of the world,